RECIPE.TV is now available on PLATE channel 284. PLATE customers passionate about food and travel can now access RECIPE.TV and enjoy watching all their favorite famous chefs and enjoy amazing recipes and delicious culinary destinations from all over the world. There are now several PLATE parcel carrying RECIPE.TV including: America’s Top 120, America’s Top 200, America’s Top 250, America’s Everything Pack, DISH Smart Pack, DISH Welcome and DISH America.
“America loves to watch recipes step by step,” said Byron Allen, founder, president and chief executive officer of Entertainment studios. “I am very proud of our relationship with PLATE and I have no doubts that their subscribers will appreciate the network and all the fantastic recipes from some of the world famous chefs including Wolfgang Puck. “
PLATE customers will have full access to the entirety RECIPE.TV programming, including four new series: DESTINATION EATS!, A PARISIAN FOOD AFFAIR WITH JULIE NEIS, KATIE PARLA’S ROME!, VERA ‘LATIN AMERICA, as well as the series A GOT OF (with many global destinations including United States, Ireland, Rome, Paris, Scandinavia, South America, etc). RECIPE.TV programming is produced by producer Lisa-Renee Ramirez, multiple Emmy® Award-winning Entertainment Studios.
The full suite of eight Entertainment studio networks 24/7 HD TV networks include:
- The weather channel – The iconic global standard for all weather, climate and tech related news and information. (www.groupemeteo.com)
- Cars.TV – This Emmy® An award-winning, adrenaline-fueled network features collectors, designers, innovators and ultimate car enthusiasts! (www.Cars.tv)Comedy.TV – A network dedicated to today’s funniest comedians, featuring a mix of live concerts, talk shows and variety shows, sitcoms and movies. (www.comedy.tv)
- ES.TV – A network dedicated to entertainment news, variety shows, celebrity profiles and today’s hottest superstars. (www.es.tv)
- MyDestination.TV – A network dedicated to the best of travel offering fun, exciting and exotic must-see destinations around the world. (www.MaDestination.tv
- Animals.TV – A network dedicated to animal lovers everywhere. PETS.TV celebrates the pets we love and the people who love them. Pet News, Pet Care, Pet Health and Pet Lifestyles! (www.animaux.tv
- Recipe.TV – A network dedicated to famous chefs, amazing recipes and delicious cuisine from around the world. (www.recette.tv)
- Justice Central.TV – A network dedicated to Emmy®-winning court programs, legal news and the world’s biggest trials. (www.JusticeCentral.tv)
About entertainment studios
President and CEO Byron Allen based Entertainment studios in 1993. Based in Los Angeles, she has offices in new York, Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, and Raleigh. Entertainment Studios has eight 24-hour HD television networks serving nearly 160 million subscribers: THE WEATHER CHANNEL, ANIMALS.TV, COMEDIE.TV, RECIPE.TV, CARS.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV. The company also produces, distributes and sells advertising for 41 television programs, making it one of the largest independent producers / distributors of first-run syndicated television programs for television stations. With a library of over 5,000 hours of content across multiple genres, Entertainment Studios delivers video content to TV stations, TV networks, mobile devices, multimedia platforms and the World Wide Web. Our mission is to deliver great programming to our viewers, online users and Fortune 500 advertising partners.
In 2015, Entertainment Studios purchased Freestyle Releasing, now called Entertainment Studios Movies, a full-service motion picture distribution company that specializes in representing independent companies, large studios and mini-studios with the goal of presenting their films as first-class theatrical releases. ESMP released the highest-grossing independent film of 2017, the shark thriller 47 METERS DOWN, which has grossed over $ 44.3 million to date. In 2018, ESMP also released the critically acclaimed and commercially successful Western. HOSTILES and the historical mystery thriller CHAPPAQUIDDICK. Upcoming releases include sci-fi thriller Keanu Reeves REPLICAS the John Krasinski /Emily blunt-with an animated feature film ANIMAL CRACKERS, and Joe Carnahan’s Mel Gibson/Naomi Watts with action thriller LEVEL OF THE BOSS. Entertainment Studios Motion Pictures’ digital distribution unit, Freestyle digital media, delivers quality commercial film and television content direct to all DVD / Kiosks and VOD / SVOD rental theaters in the United States using the latest cloud-based technologies to automate the digital workflow. Freestyle Digital Media provides our content audience with a positive digital viewing experience on any device, anywhere.
In 2016, Entertainment Studios purchased The Grio, a video-centric digital news community platform dedicated to providing African Americans with compelling stories and perspectives currently under-represented in existing national media. TheGrio offers aggregated and original video packages, news articles and blogs on topics such as breaking news, politics, health, business and entertainment. Originally launched in 2009, the platform was later bought by NBC News in 2010. In 2014, the founders of TheGrio bought their business from NBC News and have since tripled its traffic rate. The digital platform remains focused on curating exciting digital content and currently has over 20 million annual visitors.
SOURCE Entertainment Studios, Inc.