all five entertainment studios court series air in broadcast syndication in 90% of U.S. TV markets and on the ES Network JUSTICECENTRAL.TV. DirecTV, AT&T U-verse, Verizon FiOS, and DISH are among the many platforms currently carrying the ES Network JUSTICECENTRAL.TV. The first one entertainment studios court series – THE COURT OF AMERICA WITH JUDGE ROSS – launched in the fall of 2010 and is about to start its 11and season.
“Ten years after the launch of our first court series AMERICA’S COURT WITH Judge ROSS, our viewers continue to enjoy some of the best court programming available,” said Byron Allen, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Entertainment Studios. “Whether in broadcast syndication or on our 24-hour HD network JusticeCentral.TV, the investment to produce these additional 650 new episodes demonstrates our commitment to being the premier producer of high-quality television justice programming – and our unwavering confidence in this strong and engaging gender network.”
The five entertainment studios court series include:
- THE COURT OF AMERICA WITH JUDGE ROSS – Nominated for an Emmy® Award, it’s the next generation of on-court entertainment. Justice Ross shows litigants how they can manage their differences responsibly and understand the consequences of their actions. America’s Court with Judge Ross created in the fall of 2010.
- JUSTICE FOR ALL WITH JUDGE CRISTINE PEREZ – Three-time Emmy®-Award winner Cristina Perez is back on the bench. Cristina is the quintessential award-winning judge, winning over audiences everywhere. Justice for all with judge Cristina Perez created in the fall of 2012.
- SUPREME JUSTICE WITH JUDGE KAREN – Twice elected County Court Judge in MiamiJudge Karen Mills – Francis is known for her feisty, lively personality and passionate advocacy for families and children. Supreme Justice with Justice Karen created in the fall of 2013.
- JUSTICE WITH JUDGE MABLEAN – This Emmy®-nominated series stars Judge Mablean, who also presided as a judge for seven seasons (1999-2006) on the television show “Divorce Court.” Justice with Judge Mablean premiered in the fall of 2014.
- THE VERDICT WITH JUDGE HACHETT – Twice Emmy® nominated host judge Glenda Hatchet presided as a judge on “Judge Hatchett” for a total of fourteen seasons on the air. “Judge Hatchett” won a Prism Award for Best Unscripted Nonfiction Series or Special for Television. The Verdict with Judge Hatchett created in the fall of 2016.
About Entertainment Studios / Allen Media
President and CEO Byron Allen based entertainment studios in 1993. Based in Los Angelesit has offices at new York, Chicago, Atlantaand Raleigh. Entertainment Studios owns 15 U.S. television stations and nine 24-hour HD television networks serving nearly 160 million subscribers: THE WEATHER CHANNEL, PETS.TV, COMEDY.TV, RECIPE.TV, CARS.TV, ES.TV, MADESTINATION.TVand JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV. Entertainment Studios also owns the LOCAL NOW streaming service, powered by THE WEATHER CHANNEL and content partners, who provide real-time, hyper-local news, weather, traffic, sports and lifestyle information. Entertainment Studios also produces, distributes and sells advertising for 64 television programs, making it one of the largest independent producers/distributors of first-run syndicated television programming for television stations. With a library of over 5,000 hours of content owned across multiple genres, Entertainment Studios delivers video content to television stations, cable television networks, mobile devices, media platforms and the World Wide Web. Our mission is to provide great programming to our Fortune 500 viewers, online users and advertising partners.
Entertainment Studios Motion Pictures is a full-service motion picture distribution company specializing in wide-release commercial content. ESMP released the highest-grossing independent film of 2017, the shark thriller 47 METERS DOWNwhich brought in more than $44.3 million. In 2018, ESMP also released Western to commercial and critical acclaim. HOSTILES, historical mystery thriller CHAPPAQUIDDICK and the sequel to 47 METERS DOWN, 47 METERS BELOW: NO CAGE. Entertainment Studios Motion Pictures Digital Distribution Unit, Freestyle Digital Media, is a leading multi-platform distributor with direct partnerships across all major cable, digital and streaming platforms. Capitalizing on a robust infrastructure, proven track record and seasoned sales team, Freestyle Digital Media is a veritable home for independent films.
In 2016, Entertainment Studios purchased LeGrio, a digital video-centric news community platform dedicated to providing African Americans with compelling stories and perspectives currently underrepresented in existing national media. TheGrio offers aggregated and original video packages, news articles and opinion pieces on topics including breaking news, politics, health, business and entertainment. Originally launched in 2009, the platform was later purchased by NBC News in 2010. The digital platform remains focused on curating exciting digital content and currently has over 20 million annual visitors.
For more information visit:
SOURCE Entertainment Studios, Inc.