“Eight years after the launch of our first court series AMERICA’S COURT WITH JUDGE ROSS, our viewers continue to enjoy some of the best court programming available,” said Byron Allen, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Entertainment Studios. “Whether in broadcast syndication or on our 24-hour HD network JusticeCentral.TV, the investment to produce these additional 650 new episodes demonstrates our commitment to being the premier producer of high-quality television justice programming – and our unwavering faith in this strong and engaging gender network.”
The five entertainment studios court series include:
- THE COURT OF AMERICA WITH JUDGE ROSS – Nominated for an Emmy® Award, it’s the next generation of on-court entertainment. Justice Ross shows litigants how they can manage their differences responsibly and understand the consequences of their actions. America’s Court with Judge Ross created in the fall of 2010.
- JUSTICE FOR ALL WITH JUDGE CRISTINE PEREZ – Three-time Emmy®-Award winner Cristina Perez is back on the bench. Cristina is the quintessential award-winning judge, winning over audiences everywhere. Justice for all with judge Cristina Perez created in the fall of 2012.
- SUPREME JUSTICE WITH JUDGE KAREN – Twice elected County Court Judge in Miami, Judge Karen Mills – Francis is known for her feisty, lively personality and passionate advocacy for families and children. Supreme Justice with Justice Karen created in the fall of 2013.
- JUSTICE WITH JUDGE MABLEAN – Viewers know Judge Mablean from the TV show “Divorce Court”, where Judge Mablean presided as a judge for seven seasons (1999-2006). Justice with Judge Mablean created in the fall of 2014.
- THE VERDICT WITH JUDGE HACHETT – Twice Emmy® nominated host judge Glenda Hatchet presided as a judge on “Judge Hatchett” for a total of fourteen seasons on the air. “Judge Hatchett” won a Prism Award for Best Unscripted Nonfiction Series or Special for Television. The Verdict with Judge Hatchett created in the fall of 2016.
About Entertainment Studios
President and CEO Byron Allen based entertainment studios in 1993. Based in Los Angeles, it has offices in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, denver, and Raleigh. Entertainment Studios owns eight 24-hour HD television networks serving nearly 160 million subscribers: THE WEATHER CHANNEL, PETS.TV, COMEDY.TV, RECIPE.TV, CARS.TV, ES.TV, MADESTINATION.TV, and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV. The company also produces, distributes and sells advertising for 41 television programs, making it one of the largest independent producers/distributors of first-run syndicated television programming for television stations. With a library of over 5,000 hours of content owned across multiple genres, Entertainment Studios delivers video content to television stations, cable television networks, mobile devices, media platforms and the World Wide Web. Our mission is to provide great programming to our Fortune 500 viewers, online users and advertising partners.
In 2015, Entertainment Studios purchased Freestyle Releasing, now called Entertainment Studios Motion Pictures, a full-service motion picture distribution company specializing in wide-release commercial content. ESMP released the highest-grossing independent film of 2017, the shark thriller 47 METERS DOWN, which grossed over $44.3 million. In 2018, ESMP also released Western to commercial and critical acclaim. HOSTILES and the historical mystery thriller CHAPPAQUIDDICK. Upcoming releases include sci-fi thriller Keanu Reeves REPLICAS, the John Krasinski/Emily Blunt– animated feature film ANIMAL CRACKERS, and by Joe Carnahan Mel Gibson/Naomi Watts/Frank Grillo featuring an action thriller BOSS LEVEL. Entertainment Studios Motion Pictures Digital Distribution Unit, Freestyle Digital Media, is a leading multi-platform distributor with direct partnerships across all major cable, digital and streaming platforms.
SOURCE Entertainment Studios, Inc.